Sonntag, 12. Juni 2016

TRIP TO CEBU


Hey Guys,
thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy reading!
I would love to tell you about my trip to Cebu in the Philippines. 

Which Airline ?

I can absolutely recommend Philippine Airlines and of course Cebu Pacific! I have never experienced something bad with them so far! Furthermore cebu pacific offers special entertainment like fun games on board, where you can win 3 different prices. Another good thing is that Cebu is only an hour away by plane from manila.



Where to stay ?

We stayed at the bluewater Maribago beach Resort which I really liked, especially their private beach was amazing! The service was great, the food was delicous, each night they offered a special buffet. One evening it was italian food and the other traditional Filipino food, our room was really nice and the Hotel site was  lovely. The ocean was clear, it was beautiful to snorkel there ,though I stayed close to the shore so there was not that much to see. 

Anyways when in Cebu I recommend a simple Hotel, just to sleep in and go Resort hopping everyday so you can have many different impressions. This way you can safe alot of money as well.


What to do in Cebu!

We stayed  4 days in Cebu and that was absolutely not enough if you really want to relax and discover everything even in your resort,you should stay at least a week.
That is why we are planning to travel to Cebu again!

Well here are few things you have to do/see in Cebu!
1.     Kawasan falls
2.     Tumalog  falls, Oslob
3.     Swimming with whale sharks
4.     Lantaw restaurant
5.     Snorkeling


 Guys if you have any questions feel free to ask me, I also believe that pictures say more than words,here are a few! Next week I will post another Travel blog about Dubai!
Check out the blog of my dear friend-> http://xoxogreat.blogspot.de

Love, Kerstin xo

Tumalog falls,Oslob

Maribago bluewater beach resort Cebu 

Whale shark swimming
Lantaw Restaurant cebu(source Facebook.com)

whale shark

2 Kommentare: